Billing and Accepted Insurance
As a patient at Los Angeles Community Hospital at Bellflower, you have the right to understand our billing processes, and how our financial counselors can be of assistance to you. If you have any questions or concerns about your bill, please let us know at (800) 404-6627.
The following is the current list of accepted insurance plans. This list may change; it is important to speak with your doctor’s office and the hospital admissions team to confirm your insurance before any hospital procedure. Cash-pay options are available.
- Beech Street (now known as Coventry/FirstHealth)
- Blue Cross*
- Blue Shield of California
- Brand New Day (Universal Care)
- California Medical Assistance Comm (CMAC)
- Choice Care/Humana
- Cigna Healthcare of California, Inc.
- Citizen’s Choice (LOA)
- A. County Department of Mental Health
- Easy Choice Health Plan (LOA)
- First Health Network
- Healthcare Partners
- HealthNet (full-risk senior only)
- A. Care
- Med Fin
- MD Care (pending)
- MultiPlan (now Private Healthcare System)
- Pacificare/UNITED/Secure Horizon
- Private Healthcare Systems/Multiplan
- Accountable IPA—via merger
- Access Medical Group/IPA
- Bella Vista Medical Group
- Centinela Valley IPA
- Global Care IPA
- HealthCare Partners
- HealthCare LA IPA
- Omnicare—via merger
- Premier Physicians Network
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
- Prospect Medical Group
- SynerMed, Inc.
- Cal Net (various payers)
- Comp Care—pending
- Pacificare Behavioral Health (see United Behavioral Health)
- United Behavioral Health
- S. Behavioral Health (see United Behavioral Health)
If you have any questions about your insurance or bill, please don't hesitate to contact us at (800) 404-6627.